Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 D card

Hello,

I saw this 3 D card a while ago at http://stampingwithprincess.wordpress.com/category/3d-items/page/2/. I was hooked. I love 3 D items especially 3 D card. So, I must learn how to make one even though I don't have anyone to give it to. I just wanted to learn how to make it. After afew clicks on the web I made it. This is the front of the card. And the next picture is shown when the card is opened. Cute isn't it!








I havn't even finished the card yet but I was just so excited that I wanted to share.

1 comment:

Princess said...

Helen,
Sooo glad you like my 3D projects. I think this card you've made is ADORABLE! You are quite talented to have figured it out after looking at my photos...a stamper after my own heart!
Dana
aka: stampingwithprincess.wordpress.com