Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ray's School Scrap book

Hello,

This past Sunday I finally picked up my son's school scrap book album and continue with where I had left. I completed four pages. My goal was to complete one or two pages a day but I had four pages done. Now that's a WOW!

















I love all the pages layout. I had so many lose papers. I decided to use this coffee color from Creative Memories. Oh yes, that's another thing that I wanted to share. I only used Creative Memories papers for my personal scrap book album. I had tried other companies papers but I did not like the finished result. My friend, Maritza, introduce me to Creative Memories and I was hooked. At one time I even joined the company so I could get the discount products.
That's for today.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: