Monday, April 26, 2010

Mini Purses Treats

Hello,

I saw this nugget purse on Chic'n Scratch blog and can't resist it.  So here they are.


I ran out of the chocolate  nugget but had plenty of pure chocolate Kisses.  Can you believe I don't like pure chocolate?  I only eat chocolate that is cover something.

Since I was using chocolate kisses for the mini purses,  I changed the paper size.  My size is 2 x 5 and I made these.

I wasn't happy with the front flab.  I know sometime I am very hard on myself. (smile)

So I thought may be I'd try to use the tag die cut that I got from Joann's clearance rack a while ago.  Here they are.



I ran them through the big shot again using the embossing folder to give them some textures.  What do you think?

Then a friend is going to need some mini treats for both men and women.  Here are the men version.


The one on the right is just plain card stock.  The one on the left I used the faux alligator technique.


Here they are together.  Cute aren't they!

Thanks for looking. 


Helen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Helen
These look fantastic! Well done!

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

The purses are all wonderful! I love them! Especially those with your beautiful flowers on them!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

YES! They are ALL very cute! Every last one of them! (and yes, your flowers do look quite beautiful as the clasp).