Monday, May 10, 2010

Quilling Decorated Frame

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.
I had picked up my quilling and had been quilling. Today I wanted to share this photo frame that I decorated with simple quilling flowers.  I made these flowers a while ago because those are the strips that I cut them myself.  The petals were also not even because at that time I didn't have the circle sizer either.




After decorated this frame, I was again ready for some more quilling. So check back tomorrow for more simple quilling pieces.

Thanks for looking.

Helen

5 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello Helen!

Gorgeous! I so love your quilling projects! I found myself looking at a book on quilling yesterday and keep getting closer to starting to learn this beautiful skill! :<)

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

TrishG said...

This is gorgeous! Great quilling. Love the colors and "simplicity" of this.

Cami said...

Beautiful frame with your lovely quilled flowers, Helen! You do beautiful work. You have lots of patience to do this kind of work. Hugs, Cami

JustNeedling said...

beautiful frame and as always beautiful Quilling work!

PawwPadd said...

Hey Helen,
Kids are so sweet aren't they? Cute gifts. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your award! I've passed mine on to another blogger, Puddle Jumpers