Friday, November 9, 2012

Peanut Chews Snowmen

Hell Bloggers!

I am back for a quick post.  On Wednesday we had our first snow.  It wasn't enough to build snowman so my daughter and I sat down and build these instead.




My husband's friend gave us a big bag of peanut chews.  I love them but I can eat them all so I dressed them up into snowmen.  I saw these snowmen on google search.  The finished snowmen measured 3/8 x 1 x 3 inches.  For the eyes and buttons I used the regular 1/4 hole punch.  The noses were made from a small heart shape cutting into half.


For the snowmen wraps it was 3 x 3 inches score at 1/4, 5/8, 1 5/8, 2  fold on all score lines and apply adhesive on the 1/4 inch flap.

The hat was made using 1 inch punch and tap punch from Stampin' Up.  Color in the cheek with Q-tip  and draw up a mouth  and finished it off with 1/8 ribbon and you are done!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen


10 comments:

Hussena said...

Ohhh these snowmen look adorable...what a totally fun idea !!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Helen what a super fun idea...love it so much!

Artes de Nágela said...

Helen,
Absolutely adorable!
Hugs!

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Ann said...

oh no, not snow already. I like your snow day craft. Very cute

Monica said...

How cute are these... glad that your daughter is following you.
Monica xxx

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely adorable snowmen! Love your little dressed up peanut chews!

chillin with Quillin said...

there so adorable, very creative!!!
Paula

SUGANTHI said...

So adorable!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I hope that all is well with you! What cute little snowmen and a fun creation to make with your daughter! I wanted to wish you a good Thanksgiving holiday - and a happy Monday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane