Monday, October 13, 2014

Sprial Staircase Shawls and Fall Festival

Hello Blog Friends,

I just finished these two scarves/wraps/shawl recently. I started them in the Summer.  I used Red heart With Love yarn.  They are my favorite yarns; durable, affordable and easy to work with.

The blue one  is smaller and shorter (55") since I used a smaller needles.  The yarn color is called Deep Blue.




The second one is larger and longer (65").  The yarn color is called Autumn.  At first I didn't really care for this color but I tried on the shawl and oh it is very pretty.
  You can fine the pattern here.



For local friends, I will be here this weekend

Our Mother of Good Counsel Church (610) 525-0147
31 Pennswood Road, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

My next show will be at SunVally High School in Aston PA.  Will post detail next week.

Until next time

Helen


6 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Love those shaws ... good luck at the shows and I hope you sell everything.

Have a great week ahead, Katie

Klaudija Rajković said...

very beautiful, expecially blue one :D
hugs Klaudija

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous Helen... Both of them... I especially like the 2nd one especially this time of year --since I love Autumn and Autumn colors...

Have fun this weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ann Thompson said...

What an interesting pattern. I really like those, very unique.
Good luck at your show

Patty O'Malley said...

These are beautiful, Helen!

Monica said...

Both so pretty but I like the first one more.

Wish yo all the best for the fairs. May you sell out everything and more.